End of the Road

My work on this blog is ending as of today. It appears, for better or worse, that the public is moving on from COVID-19, and it doesn't make sense to continue computing statistics for an issue of increasingly marginal public concern.

Perhaps it is fitting that this is all occurring in early March, which is almost two years to the date since this all began. My initial effort was to try to do something productive with the situation, particularly as many of us felt fairly helpless. I hope at least some of my analysis was useful to you.

I will not be making any more updates, revisions, etc. I will keep all of the posts and data up in perpetuity, or at least as long as Google/Blogger keeps this blog up.

Comments

  1. Thanks for your hard work on this. I think it was very useful to have statistics for just the DC metro area as opposed to the totals for DC, MD, and VA that were reported by the Washington Post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 3-9 2022 Update

February 2022 Summary Statistics